June 18, 2017
Full Paper Submission Deadline
July 12, 2017
July 30, 2017
Revised/Final Manuscript Submission
August 2, 2017
Don't forget to reserve your hotel! View recommended hotels.
Following the success of the first three editions, the 4th IEEE International Workshop M&N 2017 aims to represent a forum for researchers and practitioners from industry, academia, and government interested in the areas of measurements, communications, computer science, wireless systems, sensor networks and to foster discussion on the role of both measurements for networking and networking for measurements.
Registration is now open! Register here.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Methods and techniques for networks performance assessment
- Measurement issues in IoT
- Anomaly and intrusion detection
- Privacy and Security in Clouds
- Big Data Analytics and Metrics
- WSN design, implementation and application
- Synchronization issues
- Sensor networks for Active Aging, Well Being and Human Safety
- Software-defined networks for measurement applications
- Cognitive and software-defined radios in measurements
- Current standardization activity
- Antenna and RCS Measurements